Anyone have ME 3 saves?

Discuss the Mass Effect games here. Please use spoiler tags!

Re: Anyone have ME 3 saves?

Postby MASSeffectPS3 » March 17th, 2012, 10:02 am

I ASSMUE THAT MEANS THAT NO PS3 SAVES FOR ME3 JUST LIKE NO PS3 SAVES FOR ME2 (NO DISRESPECT 2 ANY1)....... ANOTHER DISSAPOINT FOR PS3 FANBOYS(NO DISRESPECT 2 ANY1)
MASSeffectPS3

Postby Peace52 » March 18th, 2012, 1:15 pm

I tried using one of these saves but cant get it to work. I created a folder in my mass effect 3 saves folder and copied the save file in, when i try to start a game the character does not appear, and when i check the saves folder the folder i created has disappeared. I Have tried this a number of times now, any ideas?

Edit: NVM i am an idiot. Working now.
Peace52

Postby riverzzxox » March 19th, 2012, 3:41 pm

Peace52 wrote:I tried using one of these saves but cant get it to work. I created a folder in my mass effect 3 saves folder and copied the save file in, when i try to start a game the character does not appear, and when i check the saves folder the folder i created has disappeared. I Have tried this a number of times now, any ideas?

Edit: NVM i am an idiot. Working now.

No you are not an idiot =) it was like that for me too and i solved it too in the end =)
riverzzxox

Postby Rednose » March 19th, 2012, 5:11 pm

so, is anyone else here willing to post their completed ME3 save? Soon, I'll finish my Infiltrator run, with another ME2 import
Rednose

Postby riverzzxox » March 20th, 2012, 5:22 am

well, i would love to do that but im in the project of making me2 saves to starter me3 saves to make it easier for ppl to jump start the game =)

But i really like that you all upload it here, it helps Annak.. then its just to download from here to start the me3save when its done =)
riverzzxox

Postby SomeUnregisteredPunk » March 25th, 2012, 9:55 pm

ME3 save. all bonus powers. Adept.
Paragon with a small sliver of Renegade. ( I have no idea what I did to cause that.)
Level 58, $20k cash, I didn't upgrade many weapons except for few pistols & Javik's rifle.

saved the council, killed the heretic geth, completed all N7 missions, loveless in ME1 and spurned Jacob in ME2, saved wrex, saved morlin's cure, everyone survived in ME2 except for the crew, let rachni queen live, helped Tali while keeping her father's secret, stood for grunt and wrex in ME1 & ME2, blew up the Collectors base, ashley is also alive.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wxgj23opvz5acq0
SomeUnregisteredPunk

Postby Ocman1 » March 27th, 2012, 9:09 am

I too am looking for a ME3 Save. Preferably Male, Vanguard 1st Choice-Infiltrator 2nd Choice-Sentinel 3rd Choice, Paragon, Tali or Liara Romance. Ashley alive. All weapons and armors, and bonus powers unlocked. I have a 50 something Male Paragon adept with all weapons, armor, bonus powers, unlocked. All weapon mods, most weapon upgraded fully to 5. Only bad thing is that I think I finished the game with about 1000 credits lol. Really wouldn't matter due to unlocking everything anyway.

Also another question. I saw that when starting a New Game+ with the Adept, it had several powers at the start that were available for me to select based on what I believe are my "Achievements." Is there a way to get a list of all the ones that are available and what unlocks which? Also, if there is a known way to unlock those powers with Gibbed or Coalesced, that would be even better. I have no desire to play multiplayer so unlocking them in that manner would probably be the best option for me as well as others. Any information would be great.
Ocman1

Postby exar » April 2nd, 2012, 11:07 pm

here is my male paragon vanguard, lvl59

-council alive
-romanced ashley in me1, no romance at me2
-all me3 weapons unlocked, missing 1 or 2 armor parts i guess
Attachments
James_12_Vanguard_080312_19a37c6.zip
(12.39 KiB) Downloaded 1328 times
exar

Postby Ocman1 » April 3rd, 2012, 12:03 pm

Thanks, that should work out very well. Now if I can just figure out how to edit achievements with Coalesced or similar. Does anyone have a list of bonus powers that you are able to select at New Game Plus? Would be good to know what unlocks what, and if there is a set list based on just your achievements.
Ocman1

Postby Ocman1 » April 4th, 2012, 10:08 am

Ok. These all work well. Now looking for an infiltrator one. Cant seem to edit one to change powersets correctly.
Ocman1

PreviousNext

Return to Game Discussion