Anyone have ME 3 saves?

Discuss the Mass Effect games here. Please use spoiler tags!

Anyone have ME 3 saves?

Postby Green Lantern » March 11th, 2012, 12:13 pm

I wanted to start a new game with an ME 3 save but my save is an infiltrator and I wanted to start with someone new
you can not change anything about your character in ME 3 when you start a new game from an ME3 save

I dont want to start from an ME 2 save because there are certain things you can not get without it being the 2nd+ time you play ME 3

if you want I will share my file save as well
my save contains: Infiltrator, did not sex anyone, black widow and Javelin snipers and an AR at level 10, mostly Paragon some Renegade
any questions about the save you can ask
Green Lantern

Re: Anyone have ME 3 saves?

Postby Annakie » March 11th, 2012, 1:41 pm

This is a good start for now.

It will probably be 1-2 weeks until we have masseffect3saves.com up and running, it's a lot of work and I have to beat ME3 myself before I can even start (I'm getting close to starting the ending, not quite there yet) before I can even design the database.
Annakie
Site Admin

Postby Rednose » March 11th, 2012, 3:12 pm

I have the same problem. Making a rerun with the same class is not motivating at all.

I played a female sentinel, lvl 57, 95% or more paragon.
-All Major decisions were paragon.
-Ashley survived Virmire.
-Romanced Liara in ME1 and 3, and in the Shadowbroker add on, too.
-saved council
-all crewmembers survived part 2
-saved genophage data in part 2
-destroyed collector base in 2
-all dlcs frmo previous games
-from ashes dlc

*might contain a few spoilers* so dont read on, if you haven't played through the game yet

-spectre Weapons: black widow, otherwise I have most weapons, except I didn't buy a few from shops that were obsolete.
-money:only around 25k, went on a shopping spree before last mission and bought lotsa useless stuff, like fish and aquarium VI
-EMS was around 3.5k(~7k at 100%)
-cured genophage
-let geth live
not sure what else to add, also not sure what you meant with AR?(assault rifle? how'd you get it to 10 on your first playtrhough?)

edit: only npc that I (found out I) missed (yet) is Kelly(since you apparently need to have dinner with her during ME2 for her to reappear)
Rednose

Postby tetra » March 12th, 2012, 12:57 am

Rednose wrote:I have the same problem. Making a rerun with the same class is not motivating at all.

-saved council
-from ashes dlc

*might contain a few spoilers* so dont read on, if you haven't played through the game yet

-spectre Weapons: black widow, otherwise I have most weapons, except I didn't buy a few from shops that were obsolete.
-money:only around 25k, went on a shopping spree before last mission and bought lotsa useless stuff, like fish and aquarium VI
-cured genophage
-let geth live
not sure what else to add, also not sure what you meant with AR?(assault rifle? how'd you get it to 10 on your first playtrhough?)

edit: only npc that I (found out I) missed (yet) is Kelly(since you apparently need to have dinner with her during ME2 for her to reappear)

Do you mind uploading your folder? I would like to start a female shep New Game+
tetra

Postby Rednose » March 12th, 2012, 3:14 am

tetra wrote:Do you mind uploading your folder? I would like to start a female shep New Game+

http://www.mediafire.com/?9t13b1sbyinmqx9

I hope that it works. I wasn't exactly sure which save was needed(most likely the newgameplus save^^) so I added autosave, legend, and the last 2 saves, too
Rednose

Postby tetra » March 12th, 2012, 8:11 am

Works, thanks a ton!
tetra

Postby Rednose » March 12th, 2012, 1:03 pm

I would love, if anyone could upload me a ME3 save, too.
If possible mostly paragon and with as much content and DLCs done in the previous games as possible. and not a sentinel.
Rednose

Postby thebarron00 » March 13th, 2012, 12:31 am

Rednose wrote:I have the same problem. Making a rerun with the same class is not motivating at all.

-saved council
-from ashes dlc

-cured genophage
-let geth live

Pretty much exactly the same as this, but I played a male Shepard, level ~53 Vanguard. Other differences are I saved Kaidan instead of Ashley, and I don't have any spectre weapons or unique armor, but I do have ~300k credits.

Here's my entire character folder:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7l4c3fh8mb4ppp9
thebarron00

Postby zeroex » March 14th, 2012, 4:08 pm

Does anyone have a save with all bonus powers unlocked? I don't care about any of the decisions.. just want to have bonus powers available to me when i start a new game. Thanks! Stasis, Reave, Energy Drain, and Dark Channel are the ones I care about most..

Ashley: Inferno Grenade, Marksman
Vega: Fortification, Carnage
Garrus: AP Ammo, Proximity Mine
Liara: War Ammo, Stasis
EDI: Defense Matrix, Decoy
Tali: Defense Drone, Energy Drain
Kaiden: Barrier, Reave
Javik: Slam, Dark Channel
zeroex

Postby Annakie » March 16th, 2012, 6:48 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... zdEE#gid=0

This is the current design I have going for the ME3 database. I'd love some feedback on it in the other thread about the database design. Thanks! :)
Annakie
Site Admin

Next

Return to Game Discussion