Get Miranda Clothing Fem Shepard

Discuss the Mass Effect games here. Please use spoiler tags!

Get Miranda Clothing Fem Shepard

Postby taglag » April 12th, 2013, 2:51 pm

I just recently got the Trilogy pack for Mass Effect, and have been kicking my self for not getting it earlier, as it is one of the best action RPG I have ever played.

I was discouraged when I saw that Miranda got all the hot clothing, and body, and my Shepard got the clunky, bumpy armor, not that some of it is not nice, but I just felt cheated in the clothing, and body area. SoO

I have been working on getting this functioning. To allow me to wear Miranda's clothing.

[[Side Note]]*****************
I have tried the texmod, but now avoid it like the plague, as it drops me from 110 to 140 FPS all the way to 17 and 20 FPS which is stupid, and I just don't like its function process that much. ( I run with Vsync on normally, and always hold a solid 60 FPS [Which is my Monitors Refresh Rate])

So I doubt I will be using TexMod at all.
Casual Loyalty and White Clothing seem to function fine.

Problems.

[[I have finished the Loyalty Quest for Miranda, in case any think that is problem]]

1. I can not get the black or loyalty armor to work at all [[Casual Clothing works fine] And the white armor, and Open showing Bra work very well ]. I will post my Caolesced changes here of what I have done so far, and perhaps someone can help me, or perhaps it will help others who are trying to accomplish the same thing.

2. I have to use the Bindings tap to change clothing back after each new level loading. which is upsetting, and I was wondering if there is a work around this.

So right now numpad 6 opens the dressing menu, and numpad 5 will load the white or original Miranda outfit, and numpad 8 seems to help with getting the Black causual outfit on. The black outfit or loyalty outfit seems to depend on if you have finished Miranda's Loyalty mission or not.

3. I believe that the "SeekFreePackage" command is most helpful maybe only in a new game startup, but am not certain ?

Here I will post My change to the Caolesced file, including my Fov changes, I believe I have left enough descriptions in the Code
for easy understanding, of any familiar with the INI editing at all.

Do all editing with NotePad ++
and Of course you need ME2IniFixer.exe placed in your Origin\Mass Effect 2\BioGame\Config\PC\Cooked folder. and execute It
After each Caolesced editing session.
Code: Select all
[SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase]
;Kim Miranda Outfits Numpad five activate white, 8 helps on Black or loyalty outfit Edits
Bindings=( Name="NumPadFive", Command="Onlyloadlevel BioH_vixen_00 | Onlyloadlevel BioD_EndGm1_110ROMMirranda")
Bindings=( Name="NumPadEight", Command="Onlyloadlevel BioH_vixen_01 | Onlyloadlevel BioD_EndGm1_110ROMMirranda")
;End of Miranda graphics load edits here

[SFXGame.SFXGameModeDefault]
;Kim Fov Edits
InputDelayStormExit=0.23
InputDelayTightAimExit=0.1
RadarMapDisplayTime=1.0
Bindings=( Name="LeftControl", Command="Walking" )
Bindings=( Name="LeftShift", Command="PC_EnterCommandMenu" )
Bindings=( Name="Period", Command="set SFXGame.SFXCameraMode FOV 100" )
;End of edits Here
;Kim Miranda Outfits Numpad 6 = Clothing Menu, five activate white, 8 helps on Black Or loyalty Clothing Edits
Bindings=( Name="NumPadSix" ,Command="OnlyLoadLevel BioD_Nor_000Cabin | OnTap 2.0 showmenu | OnTap 3.0 OpenGUI Personalization" )
Bindings=( Name="NumPadFive", Command="Onlyloadlevel BioH_vixen_00 | Onlyloadlevel BioD_EndGm1_110ROMMirranda")
Bindings=( Name="NumPadEight", Command="Onlyloadlevel BioH_vixen_01 | Onlyloadlevel BioD_EndGm1_110ROMMirranda")
;End Miranda Menu, and graphics load help edits here

[Engine.PackagesToAlwaysCook]
;Kim Package Loading Edits Mostly helps on new game
SeekFreePackage=BioH_Vixen_00
SeekFreePackage=BioH_END_vixen_00
SeekFreePackage=BioH_vixen_01
SeekFreePackage=BioH_END_vixen_01
;End of Edits here

[SFXGame.SFXPawn_Player]
;Kim Casual Clothing Edits
;********White*******
CasualAppearances=(Id=1060,Type=CustomizableType_Torso,Mesh=(Female="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL"),PlotFlag=-1)
;********Black********
CasualAppearances=(Id=1061,Type=CustomizableType_Torso,Mesh=(Female="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL",FemaleMaterialOverride="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTb.HMF_MIR_LGTb_MAT_1a"),PlotFlag=-1)
;EndCasual Miranda

[SFXGame.SFXPawn_Player]
;Kim FullBody Miranda Clothing Edits
;***********White**********
FullBodyAppearances=(Id=1060,Type=CustomizableType_Torso,Mesh=(Male="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL",Female="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL"),GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_CapacitorChestplate","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_AmmoCapacityBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_ShieldBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_ShieldRegenBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_MeleeDamageBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_PowerCooldownBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_PowerDamageBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_WeaponDamageBonus"),PlotFlag=-1)
;***********Black****Not working******
FullBodyAppearances=(Id=1061,Type=CustomizableType_Torso,Mesh=(Male="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL",MaleMaterialOverride="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTb.HMF_MIR_LGTb_MAT_1a",Female="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL",FemaleMaterialOverride="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTb.HMF_MIR_LGTb_MAT_1a"),GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_CapacitorChestplate","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_AmmoCapacityBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_ShieldBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_ShieldRegenBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_MeleeDamageBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_PowerCooldownBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_PowerDamageBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_WeaponDamageBonus"),PlotFlag=-1)
;***********Bra Show**********
FullBodyAppearances=(Id=1074,Type=CustomizableType_Torso,Mesh=(Female="BIOG_HMF_MIR_NKD_R.NKDa.HMF_MIR_NKDa_MDL"),GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_CapacitorChestplate","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_AmmoCapacityBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_ShieldBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_ShieldRegenBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_MeleeDamageBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_PowerCooldownBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_PowerDamageBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_WeaponDamageBonus"),PlotFlag=-1)
;End Miranda clothing Full Body Here

;Kim Miranda Torso Edits
;*****White Miranda
TorsoAppearances=(Id=1060,Type=CustomizableType_Torso,Mesh=(Male="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL",Female="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL"),GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_CapacitorChestplate","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_AmmoCapacityBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_PowerCooldownBonus"),PlotFlag=-1)
;*****Black Miranda
TorsoAppearances=(Id=1061,Type=CustomizableType_Torso,Mesh=(Male="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL",MaleMaterialOverride="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTb.HMF_MIR_LGTb_MAT_1a",Female="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTa.HMF_MIR_LGTa_MDL",FemaleMaterialOverride="BIOG_HMF_MIR_LGT_R.LGTb.HMF_MIR_LGTb_MAT_1a"),GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_CapacitorChestplate","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_AmmoCapacityBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_PowerCooldownBonus"),PlotFlag=-1)
;******Miranda Bra Showing
TorsoAppearances=(Id=1061,Type=CustomizableType_Torso,Mesh=(Female="BIOG_HMF_MIR_NKD_R.NKDa.HMF_MIR_NKDa_MDL"),GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_CapacitorChestplate","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_AmmoCapacityBonus","SFXGameContent.SFXGameEffect_PartBasedArmor_PowerCooldownBonus"),PlotFlag=-1)
;End Of Miranda Torso edit's here

;Kim Miranda Shoulder Dummy Probably only needed one of these
;*****White*****
ShoulderAppearances=(Id=1060,Type=CustomizableType_Shoulders,GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Shoulders"),PlotFlag=-1)
;*****Black
ShoulderAppearances=(Id=1061,Type=CustomizableType_Shoulders,GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Shoulders"),PlotFlag=-1)
;*****Open or bra showing
ShoulderAppearances=(Id=1074,Type=CustomizableType_Shoulders,GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Shoulders"),PlotFlag=-1)
;End Miranda Shoulder

;Kim Miranda Arm Dummy Probably only needed one of these
;*****White
ArmAppearances=(Id=1060,Type=CustomizableType_Arms,GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Arms"),PlotFlag=-1)
;*****Black
ArmAppearances=(Id=1061,Type=CustomizableType_Arms,GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Arms"),PlotFlag=-1)
;*****Open or bra showing
ArmAppearances=(Id=1074,Type=CustomizableType_Arms,GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Arms"),PlotFlag=-1)
;End of edits here

;Kim Miranda Leg Dummy Probably only needed one of these
;*****White
LegAppearances=(Id=1060,Type=CustomizableType_Legs,GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Legs"),PlotFlag=-1)
;*****Black
LegAppearances=(Id=1061,Type=CustomizableType_Legs,GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Legs"),PlotFlag=-1)
;*****Miranda Open or bra showing
LegAppearances=(Id=1074,Type=CustomizableType_Legs,GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Legs"),PlotFlag=-1)
;End of edits here

;Miranda Mask
;****Optional Off right now
;HelmetAppearances=(Id=1073,Type=CustomizableType_Helmet,Mesh=(Female="BIOG_HMF_HGR_MIR_R.LGTa.HMF_HGR_LGTa_MDL",bHasBreather=True),GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_DeathMask","SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Helmet","SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_Visor"),PlotFlag=-1)
;****This is one I am using
HelmetAppearances=(Id=90,Type=CustomizableType_Helmet,Mesh=(Female="BIOG_HMF_HGR_MIR_R.LGTa.HMF_HGR_LGTa_MDL",bHasBreather=True),GameEffects=("SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_DeathMask","SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_N7Helmet","SFXGame.SFXGameEffect_Gear_Visor"),PlotFlag=-1)
;end Mask

I have also changed the stream_vixen_00 = true in the save game.

Which sometimes for no reason I have figured out yet will be turned back to False.

I was wondering if there might be and "MassEffect2.exe - SeekFreePackage=BioH_Vixen_00" [ Type of extention ]

That might at least at initial load up fix this problem. that was just and example, not a functional thing, but those that know what I am talking about might know.
From another Post I got this some help on the skin match between head and body.
To get the skin tone click on Raw tab, from 2.squad select player, then appearance, after that morph head, and vector parameters.

You will now be able to see the skin tone field in the second line.

Click on it, then enter the following values:

A 1

B 0.2759729 >>>Kim Original on Nan Shepard 0.7817508, 0.442323, 0.4368128, 1

G 0.5592241

R 0.9999999

Which I found helpful, but the makeup differences, can still leave the skin tones a bit off. and if you are not using "texmod" [with a Mod that fixes the neck] always set your characters neck size as small as possible when starting a new game, the neck will still glitch a little, but I personally don't find it very distracting.

These are all just things I have found out.
taglag

Return to Game Discussion