Unable to switch skills on bar

Having issues importing your game? Ask any questions here.

Unable to switch skills on bar

Postby nz87 » August 11th, 2012, 6:14 am

Hi!

After changing my class and reallocating talent points with gibbed, I encountered a problem. I am now unable to change the powers on my skill bar. My vanguard ones are gone, and adept ones appeared - as expected - but I can't change the order at all. Has anyone encountered this, or knows how to fix it?
nz87

Re: Unable to switch skills on bar

Postby [Detheroc_93] » January 31st, 2013, 6:41 am

Try this:
1) Reset your powers (ME2 - Normandy Lab or Shadow Broker Ship; ME3 - Med-Bay)
OR
Go somewhere where you can remove skills from "Quick Bar" (The one in the upper left corner.) and remove every power except "Use Medi-Gel" (If you remove all of them, I think the powers will be automatically added again.)
2) Use Gibbed to switch between classes. (ME2 - I think there could be a problem - you can send me your save and I'll do it for you.; ME3 - Works like a charm. :))
Note: Don't forget to change the folder name from eg. "John_32_Soldier_140812" to "John_32_Adept_140812"

That the solution, if I understood you correctly.

If you're having problems with relocating the powers during combat, make sure that you don't have powers like these enabled: Tech Armor, Fortification, Tactical Cloak, Barrirer, Cryo Ammo, Incendiary Ammo, etc. because that will maybe result in crashing the game.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to contact me.
See you around!
Mass Effect 3 Modified Coalesced.bin v1.2: [DOWNLOAD]
Coalesced.bin Notes: [DOWNLOAD]
[Detheroc_93]

Return to Technical Support