Need help importing a ME1 shepard to ME2.

Having issues importing your game? Ask any questions here.

Need help importing a ME1 shepard to ME2.

Postby kandabi » July 1st, 2012, 4:41 am

I played on a pirated ME2 and ME1 both from the pirate bay,games work as normal.
My computer was formatted so my saves in ME1 were deleted,so i downloaded a brand new paragon save from this site.
I used all the guides,spent many hours trying to solve the problem why cant i start the game.
Full problem - After reading a few guides on where to place the saves,and how to make the launcher find those saves,my game found them and i can view the profiles - name and level.
Yet when i click on the "import" button nothing happends,i can click it for 50 times and nothing reacts.
i play on the PC version and wanted to know that the fact that i no longer have ME1 installed might be the problem,does anyone have any similar problem?,maybe its a software malfunction.
thank you very much,i probably wont come back to this forum so heres my steam if anyone is intersted in helping me -
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045328345
kandabi

Re: Need help importing a ME1 shepard to ME2.

Postby [Detheroc_93] » January 31st, 2013, 6:48 am

I used carcked versions for a while and I never had a problem with that.
Maybe the save file you imported was corrupted or the game itself is missing that certain something.

Try reinstalling the game. That always worked for me, since I had a problem doing everything I shouldn't. :)
Mass Effect 3 Modified Coalesced.bin v1.2: [DOWNLOAD]
Coalesced.bin Notes: [DOWNLOAD]
[Detheroc_93]

Return to Technical Support