Xbox deleted my ME1 AND ME2 saves HELP!

Having issues importing your game? Ask any questions here.

Xbox deleted my ME1 AND ME2 saves HELP!

Postby vrazidicas » March 26th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Just picked up ME3. Want to import my Career from ME2. Was having issues with my hard drive and a guy at best buy told me I could transfer them over to a 16g usb and load them from there so I did. I MOVED them from my hard drive to my usb and loaded it up. worked great, played ME3 for a few hours and went to bed. next day after work tried loading it again and the USB is BLANK. All of my saved files and all of the work from the last 2 games are friggin gone. Tried downloading a PC save from the net that had most of the same decisions made that I had in my career, converted it to an x box save and tried transferring that to my (new) hard drive but the x box isn't recognizing that there is anything on the usb to transfer even though it shows up plugged into my laptop. Any ideas? I really don't want to go through ME3 with the default story line. i worked hard for 2 games and I want to play out the story that I started. Please Help!

Scott
-Sirronttocs@gmail.com
vrazidicas

Re: Xbox deleted my ME1 AND ME2 saves HELP!

Postby fergunet » April 30th, 2012, 10:31 am

Hi dude. I have the same problem, but also with the ME3 saves. I've posted my problem in Bioware forums here: http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-Xbox-360-Technical-Support/All-my-saves-have-been-deleted-after-game-update-Help-11750556-1.html but nobody have answered yet. That's the reason I ended here, I hope to use the gibbed to create a new save :(
fergunet

Return to Technical Support